As promised, here is my list of things to do before baby arrives. Some are practical, some are comical, and some are just things we won't have time to do later.
- stay in bed all day watching pointless Lifetime Movies
- Go see any movie at the theater we want to see
- Hang out at hub's favorite bars
- Go out with our friends and stay out entirely too late
- Dance party to highly inappropriate songs for a baby
- get a mani/pedi
- Discuss things like baptism, parenting 101 and other important decisions
- take maternity pics
- bank extra overtime pay at work
- spoil the furbabies
- change out winter/summer clothes
I know some of these sound funny, but once Evie arrives there's no telling when some of this would get done.