So glad to be linking up with Leslie today for a much needed Confesh sesh. So, let's get started
- I have told Evie if she wasn't so cute I would throw her out with the bath water...
- I have no idea where that phrase came from, but I like it
- I have excited to get back to work soon, if just for the quiet and no baby attached to my hip 24/7
- I wish hubs would get a little more on the packing train.. I mean we move in less than a week
- I am uber excited to have a backyard for my puppies again
- I weigh less than I did before pregnancy because I forget to eat and walk up and down three flights and stairs holding my 13 pound baby all day
- Seafood still does not taste as good as it did pre-preggo
- Hubs turns 37 Sunday and I ordered him a cake instead of baking one myself...
- I am obsessed with baby shorts. So.darn.cute.
- I went to DWS two weeks ago and bought three pairs of shoes and they are still in my car in the bag because I know I do not need them.
- I did the same thing at Gap.... (in my defense, I had a babysitter that day and it just felt good to be out of the house and able to retail therapy myself into feeling better).
- I may have used one or 2 not so nice words to my child, but said them in a very sweet voice at 3am when she was not wanting to go back to sleep.
- I miss blogging everyday. My goal to to get back into the swing when I go back to work.
Have a great weekend ya'll!