It's Thursday which means its time for a little confesh sesh with Jess. It has been a rough week, hell its been a rough 10 months in our house. So, I confess...
- the worst feeling in the world is seeing your baby sick
- even worse may be watching a nurse stick her with three needles in three veins in order to draw blood while I had to hold her down
- listening to her cough hurts me more than it hurts her
- not sleeping for 6 days in a row starts to make you crazy
- I have not bought anything that was not a necessity or a planned (i.e. furniture) in 17 days. It's killing me.
- I am a stress shopper. I firmly believe in retail therapy.
- More than once in the last week I have gone to the bathroom at work and cried.
- I have been impatient with my husband this week and I feel awful
- my husband is getting sick and I am afraid I may not make it
- my biggest fear with E starting a new daycare Monday (if she can) is there did not look like there were a lot of toys in the room when we visited it
- I'd like E to walk because she is killing my back/hips
- I am addicted to Suits.
- A lady paid for my meal at Chick Fil A yesterday on my way home from the bloodwork and I just cried.
- I'd like a cake to magically appear at my house so I could eat the whole thing (have I confessed I am stress eater as well?)
It's almost Friday ya'll.