It's Friday ya'll and I'm so glad. This has been a short work week for me, but so needed. Hoping two days off at the beginning was just what I needed to recharge. I know I talked about some not so winning behaviors with my daughter this week. But perhaps we have turned a corner. So on to the wins.
- I sent E to school with one of those stress relief ball things yesterday calling it her angry man (he looks like a man). I told her whenever she is mad or angry she should squeeze him so hard until all the mad goes away and not hit friends. Well, low and behold, she came home with a "Happy Gram" from school yesterday. She was praised for using her words when she was upset yesterday. Let's see how long this lasts.
- We got a new back door installed with a built-in dog door, so the pups will be happy. I am sad to see our dog walker go, but that's extra $ in out pockets.
- New shoes. Yup. I caved and got some cute velvet loafers.
- Blogging. Yes I am back at it and have done actual planned posts this week!
- Connecting with someone who has followed my blog for a bit. She reached out to me after hearing about my struggle with E and we texted. It was such a relief to connect with someone who gets it and making a new friend at the same time. You know we moms need our own tribe.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.