It has been quite the week. Between E's birthday, work, and planning her party, I think have managed more bad words than needed in one week. So, it's time for a little confesh sesh. And just doing a little #TBT to all the confessionals past.
- Sometimes I do not like my kid. You know its the times when if she whines one more time I might explode.
- My new long locks have made me feel super sexy. ( I will do a post all about them) For the first time in a very long time I love myself, my body and where I am in life. Sometimes all it takes is some hair and an awesome workout.
- I get in bed at 9:30 at night but then end up getting engrossed in a book and stay up until 11pm.
- I bite/pick my nails. I hate it. It's a stress thing. I get them all grown out and pretty and then BAM I get this urge to ruin it. How do I stop!!!???
- I have a shopping problem.
- I want to eat an entire chocolate cake sometimes. Just because it looks so good.
- I still watch Grey's Anatomy. But I think the new Station 19 looks dumb.
- Beauty Counter. I ordered some and got it yesterday and LOVE how the balm felt on my face.
- I am hoping to make a blate/blogger meet up happen this summer! fingers crossed.
- You all make this space worth coming to everyday. The friendships, the connections, the sharing of life.