Wishing upon every star that the showers of April will leave and the flowers of May will bloom! Here are my goals for May:
- Finish any book. I have had the worst luck with books lately. Everyone I have picked has sucked and I have not finished one in like 2 months. So, suggestions welcome.
- Night time potty training. E has been potty-trained for almost a year now, but still wears a pull-up at night. She wants to wear panties to bed, so I think we are going to start night potty training now.
- Finish the Photo A Day in May challenge hosted by Shay and Erika.
- Only spend on things I need.
- Find a new devotional to start (suggestions welcome).
- Have a dinner date with Brittany!
- Find 2 women who want to join me in my side-gig. If you are even a little but interested, please let me know. No pressure, just info.
- Clean out my closet. I love a good spring cleaning!
What are you goals for the month
Linking up with Kristen