TBB Asks: Summer Lovin'
The first Monday of the month (I am a few days late) means it is time for another round of the Blended Blog Asks. This month's theme is Summer Lovin'. Summer is definitely my favorite season.
1. Walk or Bike Ride? I love going on walks. But I want a bike bad!
2. Favorite Picnic Food? Give me all the fruit and potato salad.
3. Pool or Lake? Pool. I like to see the bottom of what I am swimming in.
4. Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream? Chocolate.
5. Ice Cream Cone or in a Dish? In a waffle cone!
6. Flip Flops or Slides? Flip Flops.
7. Jean Shorts or Jean Capris? Only jean shorts.
8. Favorite Summer Fruit? Watermelon.
9. Corn on the Cob or Cut Off the Cob? On the cob. Something about it says summer!
10. Favorite Summertime Song? Anything I can dance too, but oldies are my go-to. You know, Elvis and some Beach Boys.
11. Favorite Summertime Activity? Sunning by the pool.
12. Favorite Berry? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry or Blackberry? All of them. We live off of berries in our house.
13. Bikini's, Tankini's or One Pieces? Bikini's all the way. Although I did buy a cute one piece for when I swim with E.
14. Dresses or Skirts? Dresses.
I need some air up in here.
15. One World to Describe Summer? HUMID!
Texas gets so hot and humid and my hair is a mess, but I’ll take it.