5 Podcasts Worth Tuning Into
I admit I was slow to the podcast train. I just preferred books on tape or music when I worked. And then I was hit by the Rachel Hollis bus and became addicted! Here are my favorite podcasts worth listening to.
1. Stuff Mom Never Told you. I just discovered this one and love it! It is hosted by Cristen Conger and Caroline Ervin and is the self-described “Stuff Mom Never Told You is the audio podcast from HowStuffWorks that gets down to the business of being women from every imaginable angle.” Its content varies from women’s relationships, technology for women (period tracking apps), women’s health, stereotypes, etc. Good gal stuff!
2. Death, Sex and Money. It’s about the big questions and hard choices that no one talks about in polite conversation. It covers relationships, infidelity, mental illness, gender identity, death, and so much more.
3. #GirlBoss radio. This one is by the feminist phenomenon created by Sophia Amoruso. Girlboss has the goal to help millennial women improve their lives, both professionally and personally. The podcast covers a variety of topics, such as what it is like to find out you have bipolar disorder, gaslighting, and self-sabotage.
4. By Faith. Run by a church-planting pastor’s wife, mom, author and blogger Christine Hoover. She provides Biblical advice in an encouraging way. She helps you walk forward in your faith. She’s also a Texas gal, so she must be good.
5. Rise. If you have not read Girl, Wash Your Face, then you are missing out! Rachel Hollis speaks truth and just makes you feel empowered. Whether you are a business owner, mom, single, wife… she provides tangible takeaways and leaves you feeling well, wonderful.
What are you go-to podcasts?