Evelyn Ray Is 4!: An Interview
1. What is your favorite toy? “Princesses. Elsa, Ariel and Anna to be specific.”
2. What is your favorite stuffed animal? “My favorite stuffed animal is my owl, Whoie.” (True life, Whoie was in our family photos in 2017).
3. What is your favorite game? “My favorite game is Candyland.” (We have been working on her answering questions in full sentences, hence all the my favorite…)
4. What is your favorite sport? “Hopping sport. Mommy, what’s even a sport?” “Oh, soccer.”
5. What is your favorite book? “My favorite book is Me and My Dad.”
6. What is your favorite TV show? “My favorite TV show is Daniel Tiger.”
7. What is your favorite movie? “Ariel and Elsa”
8. What is your favorite song? “BaBa Blacksheep.” (she has not heard nor has she sung that song in years, I used to sing it to her when she was a baby, she is currently singing Let it Go and Under the Sea on repeat).
9. What is your favorite holiday? “All the holidays in December.”
10. What is your favorite season? “Summer and Spring! I mean summer and spring are my favorite seasons. Mommy, can we go swimming when its 100 degrees?” (Totally a beach girl).
11. What is your favorite color? “Rainbow”
12. What is your favorite animal? “An owl because Whoie is an owl.”
13. What is your favorite shirt? “Dinosaur shirts” Very true. This girl still loves dinos.
14. What is your favorite fruit? “My favorite fruit is raspberries.” (girl could eat a whole carton.)
15. What is your favorite vegetable? “Umm, broccoli.” (very true, its the only one she will eat right now.
16. What is your favorite snack? “Bunny Treats.” (so true again, she loves those Annie’s Organic fruit snacks).
17. What is your favorite treat? “Rice Krispies’ Treats! From Miss Katherine.” (Miss Katherine owns Hurley House and ya’ll the Rice Krispy treats are amazing).
18. What is your favorite drink? “Um, milk and water.”
19. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? “Mac ‘n cheese” (she she sits at the table and eats mac ‘n cheese).
20. What is your favorite restaurant? “Tavern” (she asks to eat there at least 3 times a week, and well we love it too.)
21. Who is your best friend? “Kendall and Jentri and Ameila oh and Raylynn and also Annabelle who used to go to school with me.” (Kendall is her BFF and her mom is my sorority sister so these sweet girls are stuck together for life).
22. What makes you feel happy? “Music” (This was a new one. But she does love to sing and dance).
23. What makes you feel sad? “when my friends hit me.” (Hubs immediately went into protective daddy-mode).
24. What are you afraid of? “I am afraid of scary things.”
25. What are you thankful for? “Giving people toys that I don’t play with anymore” (On thanksgiving we box up toys we are done with and donate them, so she equates Thankful with that. I am ok with it).
26. What are you really good at? “Helping people who can’t clean up. and helping people who do not know stuff that I know.” (heart of gold this one).
27. What is your best memory? “Lane and Jentri’s birthday parties".”
28. What do you want to be when you grow up? “a mommy.” (love you precious).
29. If you could have one wish, what would it be? “watching the stars twinkle”.
30. What do you want for your birthday? “Ursula, Eric and Ariel.” (can you tell we are REALLY into The Little Mermaid?)
Evelyn Ray, you have grown up so much in the past 4 years. You are clever as they come and spunky as well. You LOVE science and knowing how and why things work. You LOVE art of all kinds and are having an Art birthday party this weekend. You have started to do sight words and school and are thrilled when you can read those words in your books now. You want so much to be able to tell time and love asking Alexa questions. You have just gotten into princesses and only every now and again (and I am ok with it). You still loathe frilly clothes and buttons and prefer athleisure wear (so your mother’s daughter). This will be your last year before big school so let’s make it a great one!
Time for a link party!
Lindsay's Sweet World for Welcome Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy for What I What I Wore, Pumps & Push Ups for Oh, Hey Girl! Link-Up, The Mummy Chronicles, Tucker Up, Shopping My Closet for Style Me Wednesday, Classy Yet Trendy for Trendy Wednesday Link-Up, The Blended Blog and Jessi's Design and Going the Distance for What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday.