Drugstore Makeup and Beauty Products I Swear By
I can be a bit of a makeup snob. I also believe in putting the best products on my face since, well its my face! Anything that goes on my skin is something I see as an investment in my health, so I do not mind spending a tad more if the product is worth it. However, some products, well they just do not warrant the price tag or luxury or designer brands. Nope, some drugstore brands truly make the best products and I am sharing which ones I swear by!
Drugstore Makeup Products to Buy
1. Liquid liner from e.l.f. that lasts all day.
2. Mascara from Maybelline that has a tiny brush to cover every lash.
3. A microbrow pencil from NYX that's an incredible dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil.
4. Facial moisturizer from Trader Joe's that doesn't leave your face feeling greasy.
5. Blush from Milani that's vibrant but subtle on the cheeks and the perfect NARS Orgasm dupe.
6. Sulfur soap, which magically helps with acne problems.
7. Makeup brushes from Real Techniques that last for years.
8. Bronzer from Physician's Formula that smells like coconut.
9. Blotting powder from NYX that puts an end to oily faces.
10. Eyeshadow from Makeup Revolution that gives Naked a run for its money.
11. Makeup remover from e.l.f. that lets you precisely fix makeup errors.
12. Concealer from NYX that's lightweight but doesn't skimp on coverage. Works just as well as NARS Creamy Concealer but for a fraction of the price!
13. Aftershave from Nivea that's secretly an amazing primer.
14. A blending sponge from Real Techniques that gives you flawless coverage.
15. Setting spray from e.l.f. that puts your makeup in place even when the rest of your body is melting.
16. Moisturizer from Aquaphor that miraculously helps dry skin.
17. Illuminator from NYX that gives your face a gorgeous glow.
18. Brow Tint from Ulta that is my mainstay!
19. Clear Mascara from Maybelline. Their Great Lash in clear is my beauty hack for those pesky baby hairs and flyaways!
20. Oil-free makeup remover from Target. Works just as well as any other brand.
What drugstore products to you swear by?